the Jewish religion and adherence to its laws varies in levels depending on
personal knowledge, commitment, and point of view. The fundamental blueprint of
the religion according to the orthodox perspective is based on the 613 Mitzvot
or 613 Commandments (Hebrew: תרי"ג מצוות; Taryag mitzvot; TaRYaG is the acronym
for the numeric value of "613"), listed in the Torah (Bible).
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.
- Mazor Guide - The Ultimate Guide to Living Jewish -
- Guide to Jewish Holidays -
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Guide -
- Guide to a Jewish Wedding -
- Guide to Jewish Celebrations -
- Guide to Kosher Living -
- Infertility and Judaism: A Guide -
- The Get (Gett) - the Jewish Divorce: A Guide -
- Zei Gezunt: Jewish Perspective on Health -
- Jewish Genetic Diseases -
- Death and Mourning in Judaism -
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources
Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.