of kindness have an exponential effect on our environment. Just
imagine this. A man on his way to work drops his wallet, but fails
to notice. About an hour later, a knock on his office door
interrupts his concentration – and he’s about to admonish the
intruder. But, before he has the opportunity to do so, the stranger
hands over the wallet, and says… “This is yours, I believe.” The
man, rises from his chair, a bewildered look on his face.
Instinctively he taps his back pocket. Recognizing what had just
occurred, he thanks the stranger who immediately takes his leave.
Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Chesed and Jewish
Charity by clicking below.
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.
- Mazor Guide - The Ultimate Guide to Living Jewish -
- Guide to Jewish Holidays -
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Guide -
- Guide to a Jewish Wedding -
- Guide to Jewish Celebrations -
- Guide to Kosher Living -
- Infertility and Judaism: A Guide -
- The Get (Gett) - the Jewish Divorce: A Guide -
- Zei Gezunt: Jewish Perspective on Health -
- Jewish Genetic Diseases -
- Death and Mourning in Judaism -
Mazor Guides: Wealth of Information and Resources
Copyright 1998-2020 MazorNet, Inc.